These mini challenges have been put together by some of the participating bloggers to help other learn a new skill, or tactic or get better at doing something they already know. They won’t all apply to you, but you can pick and choose the ones you are interested in. Read over the information and then do whatever the mini challenge requires sometime DURING the blogathon (June 22 8am EST – June 25 8am EST) to gain an extra chance at winning prizes.
NOTE: Read each mini challenge post carefully, they aren’t all run the same way. Some require a blog post, or a tweet. Some require just a comment or a link up to a linky. If you have any questions, leave a comment on the individual post that you have a question about and the host will get back to you.
- How to Write a Better Tweet on Twitter @ Callista’s Ramblings
- How to Write a Book Review @ The Head Ant
- How to Improve Your Writing @ The Head Ant
- Making a Blog Notebook @ A Jewel in the Making
- Improving Your Alexa Rank @ Rachel Cotterill
- Creating a Fav Icon @ Rachel Cotterill
- Dofollow Vs. Nofollow @ Life as Leels
- How to Host a Successful Giveaway Hop @ Simply Stacie
- How to Make a Recipe Printable in Blogger or WordPress @ Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- How to Make Photo Collages To Use On Your Blog @ American Mom in England
- Using Google Calendar @ Letters Inside Out
- Picket Fence Benefits @ Sweeping the USA
- Where to Get Blogger Support @ Minnesota Girl in LA
- Blogger SEO Basics @ Geek With Style
- HTML Basics @ Geek With Style
- Pinterest For Social Good @ Two Little Cavaliers
- How to Guest Post @ Crunchy Frugalista
- Succeeding Despite the Doubters @ LPO Beauty
- Boost Your Blog Design With No Budget @ Callista’s Ramblings
- How To Monetize Your Blog in 5 Easy Steps @ Sunshine and Sippy Cups
There May Be a Few More Mini Challenges Coming But the List Should be Final by the end of Friday June 22.
You may also want to check out the Mini Challenges from last time.