Mini Challenge List – Winter Blogathon 2013
NOTE: These challenges were designed for participants in the Biannual Blogathon Bash however anyone is welcome to use them to learn at any time. However if you are signed up for the blogathon AND did your kick off post, doing mini challenges will increase your chance of winning prizes.
The challenges are being hosted by various bloggers including me. You will have to click through to the blog to see each challenge. For each you will need to read the post and then do whatever is required according to the challenge host. Some may require a comment on the post stating what you did. Some might require making a post on your blog and linking it up, or something completely different. If you have any questions about how a challenge works or what counts, comment on the challenge directly or locate the blogger’s contact info and ask them.
You may also want to check out the mini challenges from past blogathons. Doing these will not count towards prizes but there is some great information there and they may cover some of the things you wanted to do anyways.
Mini Challenges Winter 2013
- How to Create a Blogging Planner @ A Jewel in the Making (An improved version of last year’s challenge)
- Give to Get @ Holy Splendor
- Grammar Police @ Holy Splendor
- Blog Brand Consistency @ Newlywed Survival
- Ad Management for Bloggers @ Geek With Style
- How to Back Up Your Blog @ Geek With Style
- Photo Editing Tools For Bloggers @ Geek With Style
- Tips for Promoting Blog Posts on Facebook @ Biannual Blogathon Bash
- Why Social Network Promotion is Important for Blogs @ Biannual Blogathon Bash
- Google+ (Google Plus) Guide for Bloggers @ Biannual Blogathon Bash
- Blogger’s Guide to LinkedIn @ Biannual Blogathon Bash
- How to Get Paid Blogging Opps @ Sunshine and Sippy Cups
- Cleaning Up Your Back End @ Makobi Scribe
- Tips for Food Photography @ Confessions of an Overworked Mom