She has changed her Blogger Design E-course into something a bit more.
Blogspot Design Learning Portal
Here is what you get:
- Unlimited access to the learning portal
- An eBook for you to download and keep that covers the basics.
- 3 Blogger Templates for you to work from.
- 8-10 Lessons that include video tutorials.
- Access to forums for peer to peer feedback.
- The opportunity to ask me questions and get help on you design.
- Access to a resource list to help you find everything you need for your design.
- Access to a private group on Facebook to network with other bloggers.
What is covered in the lessons:
- Basic CSS and HTML needed for your design.
- How to use images and fonts in your design.
- Customization of Backgrounds
- Customization of navigation Bars (including drop down menus)
- Installation of social networking buttons and share buttons
- Customization of sidebar areas and post areas (including gadgets, post titles, etc.)
- The little extras (post signature, dividers and more)
- How to add additional sidebars and gadget areas.
- How to install your new design.
- Installing different commenting systems for better interaction on your blog
- An overview of SEO (search engine optimization) on Blogger
What programs are needed:
None! I will show you how to do anything you need design wise using the free online program pixlr. However, I do recommend GIMP, a very powerful and free editing program.
Access to the portal is valued at $30 and one spot has been donated.
Thanks to Sommerfugl Design!