Mini Challenge List for January 2014
These mini challenges were written for participants in the Jan 2014 blogathon but the information can be used by anyone at any time. The mini challenges were written by bloggers like you to share their knowledge and help you learn a new skill or perfect one you might already have.
Blogathon participants who have done their kick off post are eligible to win prizes. You gain another chance to win for each mini challenge you complete. Keep track on a notepad or something of each one you complete so when you go to the prize rafflecopter form you can claim those entries.
If you have questions about a mini challenge, comment on the specific post and the challenge creator will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
- Creating a Pinnable Image with Picmonkey
- 5 Tips to Organize Your Blogging When You Work Outside The Home
- Narrowing Your Niche
- Categories and Tags
- Improving Page Rank
- Growing Your Instagram Following
- Increasing Your Google+ Following
- Growing Your Facebook Community
- Increasing Blog Productivity
- 15 Clever Ways to Get New Blog Traffic
- Incorporating Schema.org Microdata into Your WordPress Theme (Helping Google and other sites pick up your site and understand what it’s about)
You can check out mini challenges from past years as well but you are not eligible to win prizes for completing them.